Wednesday, April 23, 2014

Waiting...

Less than a week away from closing on our current house, and the place is really looking bare. On Saturday my brother and I will move all of our furniture. Some to storage and some to my mother in-law's. After that the real waiting begins, as of right now the sales rep is saying we should be in our new home around the end of September. Can't wait!

Had to run by the sales trailer this morning to initial a correction on a change order, and took a ride down the street to see the progress on the Belgian block curb. They sure have made progress on the curb, and the two homes under construction in phase one are coming along nicely. Looks like there's another foundation getting ready to be poured too.

Here's the two homes under construction, they're both Ravenna models.


5 comments:

  1. Very cool blog, I'll be following. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for commenting on my blog, now I found yours and can follow. How cool is it to see your neighborhood bare bones! My community is currently 95% sold out, so I find this fascinating! My husband and I had the same reaction to the Florence, love at first sight :) and to help ease your wife's mind- our front is facing north and the back is facing south, we have so much natural sunlight, I can get away with zero lights on during the day.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the comment Chrissie, when my wife read it she was so happy to hear about all the natural light.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just found your blog Frank! We are north/south orientation and that was huge for me. We are currently waiting for our pre con meeting and are building a Naples in Illinois. I will be watching you blog!

    Come visit our blog!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Bridget, I added your blog to my list.

      Delete